When using our Complimentary Ordering Service, Noble Abode acts as a third party, bringing together product information from a wide range of home furnishing retailers and offering our clients access to trade-only sources and discounts when available.
Our primary goal with our ordering service is to simplify the ordering experience for our clients and our designers. Our dedicated ordering team allows you and your designer to spend less time ordering and more time focused on your project. Unlike many traditional design firms, we don't believe you should pay designer rates for this service.
By using our complimentary ordering service you can alleviate the pain of entering credit card info, shipping and billing addresses, etc. into multiple websites. You also reduce the number of hours needed for your project because ordering is no longer a task that your designer needs to complete. This service is offered free of charge when you purchase a Single Design Task or Full-Service Design package.
What We Do:
- Provide a service that brings together all of your orders from multiple vendors into one easy transaction
- If you find a lower price from one of our sellers, let us know and we’ll match it or beat the price
- Apply any valid promotional codes and share our trade discounts with you when applicable
- Communicate with all of your sellers and keep you updated as items ship and/or are ready to be scheduled for delivery
- Provide exact shipping costs before purchase via our online platform
- Liaise with the seller directly on any damages or returns
What We Don’t Do:
- Come to your home and help you unpack and assemble furniture
- Drop off packages at UP, FedEx, etc. on your behalf for returns
- Ship packages all in one day, or control item arrival (Items will ship to you directly from the seller)
- Accept seller gift cards as a form of payment
- Control delivery times and/or methods
- We default to the seller's preferred shipping method as a general policy and cannot interfere or provide exact timing for items that ship via standard delivery
- Hold your order for a move or delivery date